The Dolson. Never ends with these UConn women.
by 1NDGal (2019-07-22 07:39:23)

Ace got a favorable charge call against her, Dolson had this to say —

Don’t even start, ma’am.

She's not quite as funny as she thinks she is. *
by PWK2  (2019-07-23 16:05:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dolson is still whiney and bitter
by Goirish01  (2019-07-22 16:07:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just like her UConn days!

She's never committed a foul in her life, you know
by SixShutouts66  (2019-07-22 18:03:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Geno says his teams rarely foul and are tormented by ND floppers. Does anyone ever recall other than a sour look on her face when she has been called for a foul? Has anyone seen a game of hers when she should have had less than 10 fouls called? We shouldn't be upset, since this is a fact of life.

As a Sky fan, I love Stef (sorry!), but...
by Orangutan  (2019-07-22 20:59:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She is constantly in foul trouble and constantly surprised that she is in foul trouble.

They don't call her "Big Mama" for nothing and she is not only big but physical.

Honestly, as a fan of both ladies, I laughed this off.

Some people are meant to be rivals - Ali and Frazier, Federer and Nadal, Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote. That's Stef and Ace. Born rivals.

Dolson/Colson
by Homeboy73  (2019-07-22 19:47:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’ll take Colson

That's Ripe For Oh So Many Reasons..
by dillon77  (2019-07-22 09:03:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The acknowledged Queen of the Moving Screen is whining about getting called for charging by someone who knows that Big Stef/Big Mama can't downshift to save her life.

Even acknowledging that ND players do know how to take a charge (take a bow, Boneyarders), this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Or one side of a physics equation not knowing she's the the cause of the subsequent effect.

Lastly, the interview is just so unprofessional, or maybe the fact that it's a local feed that sticks out. "Big Stef" (or "Big Mama") likes to play the full-of-life/what-me- worry role but that's just bs for someone who has admitted she's getting on in her professional years and needs to show leadership traits. Yeah, this outburst showed that. Talk to the ref and get off the court.

Big Mama can only hope to have an inch of the class Ace brings to everything she does.

Ace and Dolson have been doing this at two different levels for quite some time and I'm sure many enjoy the Dolson side of the equation, but I'll get my Irish dander up when anyone tries to sully up an Ace.

Not all UConn alums luckily follow Dolson's act, thank Hoopster Jesus.

She managed to set a moving screen on the interviewer. *
by NDBass  (2019-07-22 10:37:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nat’s typically classy response. (link)
by 1NDGal  (2019-07-22 10:06:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post