Is there any sort of timetable for Clark or Westbeld
by maverick (2019-08-01 00:12:32)

to announce their commitments?

After Summer (AAU), Before High School Seasons ...
by dillon77  (2019-08-01 13:04:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...if my memory bank is correct. They both were on record in the spring as saying that. With international duty and/or the major AAU tournaments in the rear-view mirror, that would give both Westbeld and Clark time to start taking those official visits (OV).

For Mady, the big "flyer" is UCLA, with Tennessee, Louisville, ND and Ohio State all pretty close to her Ohio base.

For Clark, it depends where she wants to take her OVs and, possibly, if she even needs to, given how often she's been to/around the in-state schools vying for her services (Drake, Iowa, Iowa State). She's taken unofficials to Oregon and Oregon State and don't know about Texas.

Clalrk has been to Notre Dame right? *
by maverick  (2019-08-01 19:08:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yup. Clark's semi clandestine visit was late June. *
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2019-08-01 23:42:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And She Was Part of Recruitapalooza/Nielefest
by dillon77  (2019-08-02 06:07:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..so she's been to campus for both unofficials and official visits.

Probably at the point that they feel we've suffered enough.
by Dennis  (2019-08-01 02:01:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My guess is that we'll be well into the fall when they shove the daggers into our emaciated and broken bodies.

Should we offer a Novena for you?
by Wolfetone  (2019-08-01 07:30:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We just won a NC a year ago....

So you thought I was serious? Jesus H. *
by Dennis  (2019-08-01 11:00:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And lost last year by 1 point. What short memories!
by drmurray  (2019-08-01 10:22:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I blame Davie (that bastard)