I missed this Marina badassery. Irish-on-Irish fun.
by Jon (2019-08-06 13:41:41)

And the funny thing is, Marina has totally landed out of bounds, she wasn't just trying to save possession, she was just being Marina.

Then again, she does have limited hops, maybe she was back on the ground before it caught up to her brain.

Hilarious.

We will miss Marina's grit
by Murcer68  (2019-08-07 17:36:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Love the way she plays.

What makes it is the walk-away.
by 1NDGal  (2019-08-07 15:03:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Also, I absolutely didn’t recognize Jewell. She looks completely different.

Loved it! *
by Mike  (2019-08-06 19:53:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not crazy about it.
by SorinBasement  (2019-08-06 19:44:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hard to argue that she was really trying to get a call on possession. Why throw a ball in Jewell's face? Most of the league is bigger, stronger and more athletic than Marina. Not smart to put a bullseye on your back.

I don't find it hard at all
by Orangutan  (2019-08-07 11:43:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's most logical explanation to me. I don't really think she threw the ball at Jewell out of anger and nobody else took it that way, which is why none of the Storm players even tried to confront her.

And maybe you weren't being literal but she threw it at Jewell's midsection not her face.

Not smart to put a bullseye on her back? As if Marina could play at any level without ticking off all her opponents. Going pro wasn't suddenly going to make her Miss Congeniality. Being a pest is in her DNA.

Great Response. Agree with you 100 pct + *
by hempfield75  (2019-08-08 02:21:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You just summed up your entire sorry career...
by NDMike2001  (2019-08-06 21:20:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Everyone else is bigger, stronger and faster...

Use what the good lord gave you!