McGraw will be a guest on the ACCN launch Thursday night.
by G.K.Chesterton (2019-08-21 16:06:40)

Looks like the show runs for two hours. From the ESPN announcement (linkable from the Awful Announcing link below):

Highlights of the All ACC Launch Night Special:

Special guests: ACC Commissioner John Swofford, Clemson head football coach Dabo Swinney, Duke basketball head coach Mike Krzyzewski, Heisman Trophy winner and former Florida State quarterback Charlie Ward, two-time FIFA Women’s World Cup champion and former North Carolina women’s soccer great Kristine Lilly, Notre Dame women’s basketball head coach Muffet McGraw, former Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson and many more

Too bad my cable company doesn't care about the ACCN
by Murcer68  (2019-08-21 16:51:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I live in PA, and get Big Ten and SEC in HD. No ACC.

I'm headed to Youtube eventually so I'm good, I think. *
by Jon  (2019-08-22 09:43:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have an ACC team in my city and no coverage on my cable.
by ND8486  (2019-08-21 18:26:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

South Bend and ATT uverse

If you have DirecTV
by WaxonWaxoff  (2019-08-22 21:40:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ACCN is on ch 612. the network will be providing an insider feature on NDWBB this fall. Trailer for it looked pretty good