‘Tentative’ Starting Lineup
by RISteve (2019-08-26 13:40:01)

Per ND Hoops Recruita

“WBB: Muffet told a $ site if the season started now the starting lineup would be Marta Sniezek at the point, Mikayla Vaughn in the post, with Katlyn Gilbert, Samantha Brunelle, & Anaya Peoples as the wings.”

Which $ site? Was there more to the interview? *
by sixtythreer  (2019-08-26 21:12:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One advantage of having only 8 recruited players on the team
by NDoggie78  (2019-08-26 14:52:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's not difficult to come up with the starting lineup

No Surprises There ...
by dillon77  (2019-08-26 14:12:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

- Expect Sam to end up in a number of places, including Kat Westbeld's elbow/top of the key area:
- Abby comes in for defensive purposes (and hopefully a bit more O this year)
- Destinee Walker comes in for some shooting and Defense.

Will be interesting to see who "backs up" Sniezek: Anaya or Katlyn or some combo thereof.

7 Contributors
by NOBBYDOMER  (2019-08-26 18:58:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

7 likely contributors including one “big”.....there is a reason prognosticators don’t have is doing much this year. If Vaughn gets in foul trouble, lookout. I hope Cosgrove has gotten stronger.

Cosgrove's quicker & stronger, dropped 20 lbs *
by SB Jimbo  (2019-08-26 19:28:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good info- curious where you found this *
by Drmurray  (2019-08-28 06:24:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

hee, hee
by WaxonWaxoff  (2019-08-26 22:36:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Couple of months ago I mentioned that Cosgrove should lose a few pounds during the off season ala what Jess Shepard did last year, and was excoriated..... she most deinitely should be quicker and stronger.

That may have been me
by Orangutan  (2019-08-27 01:40:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And it was because it was evident that she had already slimmed down.

Yep, Vaughn is so key this year. Big things ahead for her. *
by Jon  (2019-08-26 19:08:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

foul problems
by ram  (2019-08-27 12:37:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

she can play-no doubt

can she play without fouling-I don't know