ND Opens at Fordham on November 5th!
by dillon77 (2019-08-28 10:20:40)

In reply to: First A Anderson article on 2019-20 team. MM quotes too  posted by RISteve

I wonder if this game is at/in the Rose Hill Gymnasium? If so, shades of Digger and his Ram players Charles Yelverton and Kenny Charles (when's the last time you heard those hames?).

If that's the case, I'm going to make an extra effort to get to the game, which is on a Tuesday.

It's been pointed out that Fordham's Rose Hill campus, located in the Bronx, is close for commit Nat Marshall, who lives in Brooklyn and goes to high school in Queens. 2021 prospect Sonia Citron lives and goes to school in Westchester and is no more than a 1/2 hour from Fordham. Even though it's a bit of a haul from Long Island's Suffolk County, I'm sure Danielle Cosgrove friends and family will make the trek over the Throg's Neck or Whitestone Bridges to the Cross-Bronx Expressway.

Woo Hoo!

- Great to be reading Anthony Anderson again.
- The lack of clearance for Destinee Walker bears some watching.
- The shoulder situation with Katlyn Gilbert also bears some watching (and concern).
- Sniezek does not score much, but I remember her being a tenacious defender and keeping Stanford "whole" and focused when she was in the game.
- Good to hear Mik and Danielle are working at it.

Replies: