Dillon - another superb recruiting update! Many thanks! *
by BTFNDGUY (2019-09-09 10:22:32)

This user did not provide content for this post

Yes, great job! But I think you inflated Sellers height a
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2019-09-10 09:58:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

tad bit:

"- Shyanne Sellers (#36 - HG, NR - PN), 8'0" guard from Manchester Township, Ohio, who recently named ND as one of her finalists."

If not, then we should sell out on Sellers and place her in the front court!

I'll Have To Get on My Proofreader About That...
by dillon77  (2019-09-10 10:57:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...but I can only hit my own back so much! :-)

She is tall (considering her dad's height), but I've changed it back to the 6'0" level.

Thanks.

Yes. Excellent work again. We need some Irish luck &
by Domerduck  (2019-09-09 12:42:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

hope Caitlin Clark wants to leave her state to ND and then Azzi comes the following year. Also we need a few others like Westbeld, Kelly, etc. Let's hope.

Thx again.

Thx and Yes: Crossing Fingers, Thinking Good Thoughts...
by dillon77  (2019-09-09 14:28:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

for one and all the recruits you've brought up (in particular, Clark, because she could set the tone).

Perhaps Michaela (Mike) Mabrey can add/offer something a bit different late in the recruiting cycle for the 2020 prospects. As Coach McGraw has said, "She (Mike) is familiar with our recruiting base and brings an energy and enthusiasm that will help her relate to our current and future student-athletes."

Looking at 2021 beyond Fudd, I've got to think Mike and Sonia Citron would feel very comfortable with each other, at least hoops wise.

M Mabrey
by hempfield75  (2019-09-09 20:38:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I truly believe Mike will be to our successful recruiting, especially guards,
the next few years. For the exact reasons you have mentioned. Plus the
2022 and 2023 classes will be loaded with some really good local IN talent.

...I truly believe our recruiting will be just fine the next few years with
some of the best classes.

SEG/Chief

clark reminds me of a cross between Marina Mabrey and Nasty
by DBCSMITH  (2019-09-09 15:48:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

she is fearless, has an edge to her, is a great shooter and loves to slash her way to the basket. She has been my favorite guard from the beginning.