Quick: Which Sister is Which? (Or Who is Whom?)
by dillon77 (2019-09-12 07:52:12)

In any case, I went over to Westbeld twitter sites to see:
- if Kat had announced if/where she was playing international ball this year (Karlie Samuelsson is plaing like in Spain, like Kat did last year, and wondered if Kat was going back...); and,
- if Maddy has taken any OVs yet or had any visitors to the house this week. No dice.

However, I did find these selfies of the sisters and the older they get the more they look alike. This is "Parent Trap" territory and the twins in those separate movies were played by the same actresses (Patty Duke and Lindsay Lohan, resepectively).

Maddy? Kat? Click the link...

Kat's in Puerto Rico
by Orangutan  (2019-09-12 11:27:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As you might have seen on her twitter. She's playing for Manati, which is the same team she played for last year in Puerto Rico.

They are leading the league so far at 7-1 and Kat is leading the league in scoring at 17.9 ppg (see link).

Last year, she joined a Spanish team after the Puerto Rican season concluded. I imagine she may follow a similar pattern this year.

And yes she and Maddy look almost identical! I can tell them apart but it always requires a double-take and some close scrutiny.

Thanks for That.. In regards to Spain ...
by dillon77  (2019-09-12 14:18:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

she seemed to do well with the Puerto Rican/Spanish combination last year. Her twitter profile has both the Puerton Rican and Spanish flags on it, so maybe she'll follow that route again.

BTW, Bri Turner is playing for Tottenville in the Aussie League. She was going to play with Nat Novosel, until Nasty reinjured her knee.

Don't know how Lindsay is doing in her rehabilitation and whether she'll head down under again, where she had a stellar season.

Will be intersting to see where Jackie and Marina end up in their first stints overseas.

I hate that there's not more $ and opportunity here, but I
by Jon  (2019-09-12 12:51:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

love that there's so many opportunities worldwide to continue playing. Didn't even know there was a substantial league in PR.

Wasn't that Hayley Mills
by jej  (2019-09-12 10:36:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

... rather than Patty Duke?

Thanks for the link - nice pictures.

It was Hayley Mills in the original movie. *
by MPG  (2019-09-12 10:41:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You're Right! I (Now) Think the "Patty Duke Show" ...
by dillon77  (2019-09-12 11:24:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...was a television show based on that movie.

Identical cousins! *
by PWK2  (2019-09-12 15:33:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good Genes! Beautiful, talented, ambitious. Congrats parents *
by T-Bone  (2019-09-12 10:40:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes, Hayley's father was a noted British actor and her
by MPG  (2019-09-12 14:18:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

mother was writer.