ND Has Posted The 3 All-Rookies News on Twitter...
by dillon77 (2019-09-17 12:09:34)
Edited on 2019-09-17 12:18:04

In reply to: I think it came down to Collier's team in the playoffs  posted by NDoggie78

and other e-based media, which for current and future recruits is the equivalent of you and I looking at the Joyce Center or other such domes!

I've received e-mails about it and my 23-year-old alum daughter knew about it (and she's not really a hoops freak) via e-media.

But, Yes, I'd recommend Irish staffers keep plastering it (I personally think they're getting much better and creative at it.)

Agree with your marketing points and the one on Arike about Minnesota being in the playoffs. Another point I see brought up that I can live with is that Napheesa Collier was consistent from the get-go for Minnesota, while Arike took awhile to find her stride. Granted, she and Elena Della Donne might've been the best players in the league after the all-star break, but the Minnesota PR campaign was solidly in play by that point (along with the support of other Minny-related b-ball folks (remember, Cheryl Reeve was Geno A's assistant on the U.S. National team for years).

Still, Arike is going to be a presence at the WNBA and international team level for many a year...not too concerned.