Muffet and Michaela visited Deja Kelly on Tuesday, while
by MPG (2019-09-18 10:54:03)

Michigan visited Alasia Hayes.

Thx...Right on Schedule. Here's a Picture...
by dillon77  (2019-09-18 13:59:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..of Muffet, Deja and Michaela.

Given that Deja is scheduled to visit campus on Sept. 27-29, thought this visit would be on tap this weekend. Also good for Mike to meet Ms. Kelly, given that we'd mostly hear about Niele taking lead here.

Using Michaela as a measuring stick (I think she's 5'10"), both Hayes and Kelly are shorter but both are note for their quickness. If this "home visit - OV" plan continues as it is, we'll get to see how tall Clark and Weestbeld seem compared to Mike, as well.

Well, maybe not
by Orangutan  (2019-09-18 18:24:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Neither Clark nor Westbeld has been the type to post pictures of their visits.

Fair Enough, But There Could Be Other Options...
by dillon77  (2019-09-18 19:58:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If Dowling Catholic hosts what is a school visit, they have posted a photo of MM visiting on their Dowling Catholic HS Sports Account. But your point is spot on...one does not get much from either Clark or Westbeld on the social media front regarding the recruiting process.

I'm actually more interested in the M&M coaches (Muffet and Mike) getting out to Iowa and Ohio, pictures posted or not.

Doesnt Kelly come from a good “pedigree”
by Drmurray  (2019-09-18 15:59:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Of family coaches? I seem to recall that in addition to physical ability, she also has a great feel for the game