Bella Alarie Will Get Drafted in the First Round...
by dillon77 (2019-09-18 20:02:19)
Edited on 2019-09-19 08:07:25

In reply to: ESPN Mock draft: No ND players, but 5 from Oregon schools  posted by Domerduck

..She's 6'4", has a skill set that produces inside and outside, will only get stronger and has intelligence (basketball and otherwise) that will help immensely. I think new Princeton coach Carla Berube will hopefully add some teaching to what Courtney Banghart (now at UNC) did the first three years.

In fact, I could see her at Indiana if Satou Sabally decides to stay in Eugene to get one year in playing with her (injured) sister.

If not Indiana, I think Dallas could use a forward to complement Cox and Izzy Harrision and Alarie would be great there. No way Wings take a guard in the first round. Could see Charles from Maryland, who is a big guard/wing in the Jackie Young style.

Good for you for being able to see some fine talent on the West Coast...I'm jealous. Ever since the demise of the Big East, it's been tough to find good/great D1 games in the metro NYC area (I used to see ND and UConn play Seton Hall, Rutgers, etc.).