Reminds Me A Bit of Kaila Turner"; Agree with Thought .....
by dillon77 (2019-10-01 06:51:23)
Edited on 2019-10-01 08:08:19

In reply to: It seemed to me that ND would take Hayes or Kelly. Both are  posted by MPG

..that this signing is independent of Clark, who is the primary lead guard target. This Hayes commitment most certainly affects Kelly, whom I suspect will now concentrate on other schools.

Clark & Westbeld are here within two weeks. I think that visit and subsequent decision of Clark will determine the PG direction. (Agree with your next steps: No Clark, Miles or Wiggins in '21).
Kapinus? Once again, let's see what comes of the Clark/Westbeld visit.

I like the way there are options being arranged for so it's not "one and out."

Back to my Haye-Turner analogy: This is from the 2088 signing-day press release on Turner. Her height (5'8") and description of her game caught my attention, particularly the reference to athletic ability and defense:

"A speedy, athletic player who can fill either guard position, Turner is ranked among the top 20 players at her position by all major recruiting services and is among the top 100 players in the nation overall.

“We are thrilled that Kaila has decided to come to Notre Dame and join our program next fall,” McGraw said. “More than anything else, she’s going to bring more speed and explosiveness to our backcourt, which will be an important addition for us on the defensive end. She also handles the ball very well, makes good decisions on offense and has a really nice outside shot that extends to the three-point line."