Heads up for next game vs VT. Will be on The ‘RSN’ Network
by RISteve (2020-02-17 06:56:12)
Edited on 2020-02-17 10:30:50

Something called ‘The Regional Sports Network’. Game time is 8 PM EST, which is a change from the usual 7 PM starts

Of course, I am extremely interested in watching Dara Mabrey, so there is an additional angle as well.

Check your local listings.

RSN stands for regional sports networks, in other words, it
by Slotts  (2020-02-17 10:54:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is not a specific network or channel, but it's speaking of various regional networks. For example, here in the mid-atlantic it will probably be on MASN, and a different network in New Jersey and a different in Philly, etc.

RSN is the syndication arm off the ACC..... *
by Wolfetone  (2020-02-17 10:22:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ah Yes, the Jersey Shore Via Blacksburg Connection
by dillon77  (2020-02-17 09:41:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...I've touched on that a bit below in the Evans subthread.

Like many on the board, I really hope our braintrust can get a (primarily) lead guard in 2021 who will be a good fit for all concerned, from herself and the university to the program and coaches. Think it's important, maybe even imperative.

I actually get this channel!!!
by Murcer68  (2020-02-17 09:05:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It will also be on the YES Network too.