Classy tribute to Tiana Mangakahia.
by John88 (2020-02-23 12:16:21)

As much as I complain about this place we certainly do a ton of shit right. I need to remember that more often.

And To Make It Even Better, She Was Just Cleared To Practice
by dillon77  (2020-02-24 17:51:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She announced it on twitter and ESPNw put this story out.

Congrats to she, her family, the Syracuse and basketball communities that have supported her. Syracuse has a great incoming class, four of five starters returning and now their floor general returning. Expect the Orange to make an ACC run next year.

What did ND do?
by NDLAW88  (2020-02-23 14:17:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I saw that Muffet and Michaela gave her big hugs in the line at the end of the game. Fitting somehow that today's game was the "Wear Pink" game given what Tiana has endured.

Tribute on video board.
by John88  (2020-02-23 14:38:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Including filmed comments from many on our team. Standing ovation at the end.

Thanks for the info *
by NDLAW88  (2020-02-23 15:20:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You’re welcome. Made me proud. *
by John88  (2020-02-23 15:49:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post