Alli Campbell
by BabaGhanouj (2020-05-09 17:16:11)
Edited on 2020-05-09 17:21:05

In reply to: A PA newspaper article focused on Alli and Niele. Worthwhile  posted by MPG

may have been disturbed more than any other by Muffet’s retirement. They seem to be kindred spirits in the sense that they both talked about looking for perfection. That creates a lot of stress, especially in the imprecise sport of basketball. Alli loves math because she can get perfectly correct answers.

Niele is the opposite. I don’t think she ever thinks that the object in basketball is perfection, but the battle itself. She likes the contest (unlike Muffet who hated game day), and the human struggle. One reason I think the two coaches got along so well was that they saw how different they both were, but with the same passion.

The dynamic between Alli and Niele will be fun to watch. Hopefully, Niele’s compassion, dedication, and passion will win Alli over.

Alli was PA player of the year as a sophomore. She has grown tremendously since then. Everyone matures at their own rate. Alli has matured much since her sophomore year. Yet, as Niele says, the weight room will be crucial to Alli’s development. We know Alli has that burning desire to succeed.

Here is my favorite picture of Alli, alongside Sam. Could anyone guess at the time that they were only 1 year apart?

Replies: