Agree With the 16 Mentioned; Some Changes IMO
by dillon77 (2020-05-13 13:44:58)
Edited on 2020-05-13 13:48:34

In reply to: I agree  posted by BB Junky

- Agree with you that K-Mac should be on the first team. She was clutch in big games and was a valued team member...look at her shouting from the bench, feeling for one and all. Exceedingly respected by friend and foe alike.

- Jackie was superb, but to get on that first team I think she needed to have a year of being the go-to person. 2nd team feels right.

- Jacqui Battesast was a really good player on some good, but not great teams. I could see her on third team, save for...

- Big Agreement: Jess Shepard. Never has ND had a more flexible big. One year, she's the low post option; the next she goes between high and low post on offense, while still commanding the boards and playing within the team concept. Honestly, just grateful beyond belief to have had her for the two years, but it does make you wonder what could've been if she, Bri and Kat were around as a rotating threesome. Whew!

- the fact that Alicia Ratay was an exemplarly shooter (180 club) and a good all-round player (she could rebound, using that 6' frame). She was an All-American and the 2nd scoring option on a championship squad. If Lou was worried about 3rd team make-up, just run a more-guard offense!