SB Washington Mila Reynolds 2022 (link) (link)
by thethinman (2020-05-15 20:59:58)
Edited on 2020-05-15 21:04:35

This user did not provide content for this post

I'd like to see inside game/rebounding
by SixShutouts66  (2020-05-17 23:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think we all see the limitations of highlight films. I saw outside shooting, shot blocks against smaller players, and 1-on-1 inside moves. I didn't see much in the way of rebounding or an inside game in heavy traffic. It could be just what they chose to include in the film. At this stage of her development she looks more like a wing than a "big"; although hopefully she'll grow in the next two years.

Disclaimer: I'm not a great assessor of talent.

Mila fits the profile of the "wing forward" which is what
by MPG  (2020-05-18 10:05:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

many skilled 6'2" forwards are becoming. Maddy Westbeld has these skills and has some physicality to go with them. Ayanna Patterson of Fort Wayne is a very athletic wing forward who has an ND offer for 2022.

I think in all the Reynolds videos thru the years
by NDoggie78  (2020-05-18 09:44:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fundamentals and ball handling have been stressed. They were always the best ball handlers, best players, so typically had the ball in their hands. This was before Mila got taller.

I am guessing that she is probably still the best ball handler on the team and why she is shown more "outside" than under the basket. I'm guessing that even when her body fills out, she isn't going to be a back to the basket player - too many other skills.

That sudden spin right and finish lefty. Wheww. *
by Jon  (2020-05-16 16:27:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm sold. *
by sixtythreer  (2020-05-15 23:22:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't know. I'd feel a lot better about her
by Dennis  (2020-05-16 02:12:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if she'd keep the same uniform number two plays in a row. lol

You can't trust people like that. *
by PWK2  (2020-05-16 16:48:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post