Katie Lou/mental health article
by NDLAW88 (2020-05-20 16:42:47)

Very brave of these top notch athletes to come forward. Always goes to show you can't tell anything about anybody from a televised sports broadcast. She always seemed so in control, borderline arrogant.

I spoke with KLS’s Mater Dei’s Women’s BB Asst. Coach
by Hickster  (2020-05-21 16:12:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the summer after her Senior year. We were on a flight from Newark to SNA in Orange County. We were speaking about KL, and I told her as a ND grad we were disappointed that she choose UConn over ND. She ended up saying she was surprised about her choice - she was careful not to be too direct with her answer. I interpreted that as being KLS was thinking she would go to ND.

She was a very nice young lady.

Interesting. I know ND recruited her hard, but I thought
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2020-05-22 14:21:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

after KLS committed to UConn, comments suggested that the Cardinal were her second choice. Quite a family legacy there in Palo Alto. Could the coach have been referring to Stanford?