The 2020-21 roster is available on und.com. No numbers are
by MPG (2020-05-21 13:38:31)

there for the freshmen. Both Amirah Abdur-Rahim and Maddy Westbeld are listed as 6-2 forwards, while Natalija Marshall is a 6-5 forward, leaving Mikayla Vaughn as the only center.

Alli Campbell and Alasia Hayes have each lost an inch, checking in at 5-11 and 5-7 respectively.

As expected, Beth Cunningham is not listed and Coquese Washington has not yet been added to the coaching staff.

Interesting, no sight of Keyes or the Murdocks
by GriffinGold16  (2020-05-21 16:40:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wonder if they'll still practice with the team as walkons, or if the buck stopped with Nicole Benz (who is listed).

With 13 players on the roster, I'd be surprised to see Niele
by MPG  (2020-05-21 22:47:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

add those three walk-ons. She may give them a tryout in the fall, but I don't see how a roster of sixteen would allow them much practice time, let alone playing time.

I do hope that Niele will give a scholarship to Nicole Benz for her senior year. That was Muffet's pattern for long-term walk-ons.

Curious that those heights
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-05-21 13:51:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

exactly correspond to ESPN's HoopGurlz heights for those players. It's curious because teams often record different heights than the generally accepted ones from high school. They may end up shorter or taller. I always use the heights listed by the college or university. However, I wonder if any of these will change when they get on campus.

The Difference Between Nov. and Now Is ????
by dillon77  (2020-05-21 16:27:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I highly doubt Alli and Alasia have been out to the Bend to be measured.
Is it just that the communications department is not double checking?

Once a player is in college, I do go by what the university puts out.
But until then, for players like Alli Campbell, Sonia Citron and Olivia Miles, I go by what the U.S.A. National Team lists. They have no reason to raise, lower or change heights.