I'll Bet She's Giving it The Ivey Try....
by dillon77 (2020-05-22 15:49:58)

In reply to: Thanks for the update. So the Badgers are holding a place  posted by MPG

Gosh knows how many hours she spent pre-Grizz doing that and now she's back on the proverbial bicycle. And while she's doing that, you can bet she's getting in touch with 2022 bigs (obviously, Ms. Patterson, already) and a few others. Michaela already seems to be doing this.

We all know the benefits that Azzi would have playing with Paige Bueckers and others at UConn, but joining Miles and Citron would be a pretty enticing fit, as well. She would get the ball from Miles exactly where she needs it, whether for a spot-up j or for a drive to the hoop. And Citron is a perfectly-sized wing/tall guard to work off of.

I'm sure UConn can come up with comparable lineup, but I keep coming back to the fact that Geno often refers to Bueckers as a combo guard, which leads me to believe he may be looking to use her in an "off-guard" position, much like Fudd....or DT.

Could be wrong, but I think those are the two finalists for her services... can't see her fitting in with ball-first players at Maryland.