COACHING STAFF
by LONGISLANDIRISH1108 (2020-05-27 19:07:36)

Per the teams instagrams our beliefs are confirmed.

Coquese Washington- Associate HC
CO_ Associate HC
Mike- Assistant

Best wishes to coach Beth

Tweet— (link)
by 1NDGal  (2020-05-27 19:17:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That graphic is cold blooded. Very screen wallpaper worthy. *
by Jon  (2020-05-28 00:37:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wonder which coach is in charge of recruiting?
by RISteve  (2020-05-27 19:59:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or will it be more of a team effort?

Think Ivey Will Have a Very Strong Role in Upcoming Years...
by dillon77  (2020-05-28 07:04:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...in part, because:
- she probably started and/or did the initial looks at the prospects (left for) 2021 and 2022 and maybe even some notes for 2023;
- she's really good at it; and,
- you don't make any stronger impression and statement than by winning and recruiting the right players for that is critical. She'll want to make sure that happens.

That said, I expect all the coaches to take part to some degree (it was in Coquese Washington's job description), with Michaela taking on a major role in coordination and going to see players here, there and everywhere once that's allowed (hey, she's young).

I agree and should add that Coquese was the recruiting
by MPG  (2020-05-28 10:23:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

coordinator at ND before she left for PSU. She began the recruitment of Skylar Diggins and Niele continued it when she replaced Coquese. I think that they will work well together in recruiting, with Michaela and Carol doing their parts.