Olivia Owens transfers to Kentucky
by RISteve (2020-06-01 19:46:18)

Well, Guess That Interest Level...
by dillon77  (2020-06-02 10:55:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..wasn't there and/or not as high on one level or another. Given the circumstances of ND Hoops and the world right now, it's got to be tough to (re)initiate something.

In any case, unless there's something we don't know about (and with Niele now HC and 'Co back, there may be), I'd say that's it for anyone walking in the door for the 2020-21 season. And the main 2021 candidates that we know of are named Fudd and Key.

Got to think the search for posts/forwards will now be the primary focus of the Class of 2022. Making an offer to 6'3" wing Ayanna Patterson, as MPG pointed out, was a solid start. Now it will be very interesting to see where the staff's focus and energies go.

BTW, Kentucky has brought in a mess of transfers to go with some pretty solid recent recruits. A few years ago, many publications had Matthew Mitchell solidly on the "hot seat" list, but he's rebooted strongly. This is a good signing for both college and player.

Man, I thought 'Miles' at 1st. I was like "we lost her?" * *
by Jon  (2020-06-02 08:25:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Another example of why you need to stock up the
by Tim Kelley  (2020-06-01 20:43:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

bench in the era of transfers. Much better to lose a player, because you have someone better or as good on the bench or coming in than to lose one and have no acceptable alternative because you were concerned about being able to provide enough PT to everyone.

Perhaps
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-06-02 08:17:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

On the other hand, let's play like champions, not hedge bettors.