Of Course, Options 3 and 2 Are Better and Best....
by dillon77 (2020-06-11 15:23:16)
Edited on 2020-06-11 15:23:40

In reply to: The Azzi Fudd Question  posted by MPG

...the realist in me would be overjoyed to still have a fighting chance against the Court of Storrs.

Like you, I think it would necessitate another round of visits between the Fudds and the ND Coaching Staff. Maybe Azzi and Tim would like Coquese and Mike. Love the new facilities...And maybe Niele could coordinate the visit with newly committed Sonia Citron and Olivia Miles so Ms. Fudd can see whom she'd be with for the next four years.

And maybe we're the mystery choice. However, I can't see the reason for letting that fester....I have a huge aversion to silent commits (there's a four-letter word in there...I-O-W-A..that comes to mind).

The announcement at school could make sense, but Fudd is her own brand, not beholden to anyone or anything at this point.

Stay tuned.
However, I think one just has to give their best shot: hope for the best, but plan for the rest. And I think that's one reason so many Irish coaches are following KK Bransford, who is a tough, top-10 rated guard who can take over games. Maybe not Fudd (who is?), but she's got a tough game that would mesh well with Olivia and Sonia (already has in Chile) and Alli, Sam, etc.