I'd point out that as Bird said, KLS isn't a "flopper"...
by cbiebel (2020-06-13 13:50:08)
Edited on 2020-06-13 13:55:39

In reply to: Input Wanted on ND/UConn Floppers, Whiners, Trash Talkers...  posted by dillon77

She's a "neck snapper." She jokingly said this during a game that she was doing online commentary with Taurasi and had invited 2 former ND players to join in on (I forget who it was). After one obviously bad flinch by KLS trying to draw a foul (when the ND player might not even have touched her, or barely did if she had), one of the former ND players mentioned that UConn players flopped, too, see? Bird jokingly replied "That's not a flop. That's a neck snap..."

Going back and watching other games, I started to notice that yeah, KLS would often do that same neck snap when a player got near her.

Edit: I'd take Riley off that last list. It's been a while, so maybe you forgot, but a lot of UConn fans hated Riley, claiming she got away with using her elbows too much. I remember one UConn poster mentioning that Beth Cunningham was the last ND player that she like (IOW, one who was a great player from a Final Four team who never beat UConn). For some reason, after ND beat UConn, the ND players weren't as well liked...