I'm Guessing He Meant Peoples....
by dillon77 (2020-06-22 16:36:14)

In reply to: Peoples, our best guard, or Hayes. Yeah Lou stumbles a bit *  posted by BabaGhanouj

...but don't hit that send button quite yet, Lou!

If Dara was to get a waiver, I do think two things would happen:
- She'd start at point guard; and,
- The Boneyard would blow up.

I totally get Lou's starting lineup with Dara. And I even get his reasoning that Anaya's all-roundness might make her a prime candidate to come off the bench (that and she might not be all the way back from her injury).

However, my one concern there is Anaya and/or Abby are strong defenders and one of them might be a good complement to the mix. Then, bring in Destinee or Katlyn to let it rip.

I'll throw one more scenario into the mix for consideration. Like a few other posters I admire, me thinks Sam is really a wing, both on offense and defense. She's in the line-up to let it rip and she starts outside and moves in.

So, my thought would be to see how well Maddy Westbeld is doing. She might not start, but I could see her coming in and being the fulcrum of the Princeton offense like her sister. Plus she'll play defense, rebound and start the break.

Plus, I'm guessing Nat Marshall might not be available and unless Danielle Cosgrove has redone her game, Maddy's the option to spell/play with Mik.