Let's try this again. Testing new Poll service.
by BabaGhanouj (2020-07-14 11:35:28)
Edited on 2020-07-14 12:46:42

Sorry for the false start. I'm trying out a new polling service since the previous one changed its rules and disables the poll after 250 views. You can only vote once (per month. That's how I set it.) I'm learning as I go here, so please bear with me.

As you can see, I also added a new "Top 16" category, thanks to Dillon.

I'm not sure the 1 vote per month is working properly so I added a "View Results" button so you can, well, view results. Just don't click that as your 'first/true' vote. Use it after you vote to see the results. You may have to scroll to see the whole poll.

Created with Poll Maker

View Results got 14%
by TWO  (2020-07-14 14:56:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

so might need a bit of tweaking! But I have to say I appreciate what you do for the board.

Thanks.
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-07-14 15:16:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I enjoy it, but time is a problem.

It does need tweaking! I specifically selected 1 vote per month but it doesn't seem to working as advertised. In fact I also chose the option to show results, which it is not doing. So, who knows? I could say you get what you pay for, but they should not say one thing and do the opposite. I think for now we will have to live with it.

The most interesting thing with this poll service is that it shows the location of the votes. One is from France, one from Columbia, and at least one from Allentown, PA (You know who lives there.). And, yes, unfortunately, it has mistakenly recorded a number of my "votes" which were totally unintended.

Nice I like This Poll. One Question. Is The Columbia
by hempfield75  (2020-07-14 16:31:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is it Colombia or one of the zillion Columbias in the states. I am from
originally mailing address Columbia, PA but actually lived in Farmdale, PA. Just a Columbia address. A lot of that in rural PA.

SEG/Chief

The country. *
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-07-14 16:37:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks Baba *
by hempfield75  (2020-07-14 22:48:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post