Mila Reynolds commits to Maryland
by GriffinGold16 (2020-07-15 12:35:00)

So, she's not a Notre Dame target anymore! If she ever really was.

The Reynolds family did not attend any ND home games,
by MPG  (2020-07-15 13:45:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

as far as I could see, during the 2019-20 season. This told me that there probably wasn't much mutual interest. Mila is a talented wing forward and an excellent student, so I hope that she will have a good career and receive a good education at Maryland.

Ayanna Patterson from Fort Wayne has to be at the top of the ND 2022 list for the wing forward position along with Janiah Barker of Tampa.

They attended may home games
by traditionnevergraduates  (2020-07-16 06:29:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

over the past few years and last year also. Maybe she realized that her GAME isn't a fit for the way ND plays. Also, some kids just need to get away from home.

Where did they sit last season? I never saw them in the
by MPG  (2020-07-16 10:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

seats where they used to sit near the northwest tunnel.

While Beth Did Go To See Her Play, Mutual Interest ...
by dillon77  (2020-07-15 15:44:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..never seemed to blossom. Given the proximity of the players and institutions involved (ND, Washington High), that was not good for connecting the dots.

And there were a a couple of harbingers, most notably the Niele offer to Ayanna Patterson, who would seem to play that dual forward role. Plus, Sonia Citron is a real 6'1", can and does play wing.

Agree that one should put focus on Patterson, Barker, even Gardiner who is more paint-focused, but can pop outside to hit a jumper here and there.

Good luck to Mila at Maryland. Brenda entices a bunch of players to commit early (and often) and then there's churn, regardless of whether you're starting or not.

Beth could also have been looking at younger sister Amiyah
by MPG  (2020-07-15 23:00:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and Rashunda Jones, the two freshman guards on that Washington team.