Relevant or not, here is the latest (with ineluctable guest) (link)
by BabaGhanouj (2020-07-15 14:15:19)

That was going well right up till the end. *
by PWK2  (2020-07-15 16:19:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Does Paige B. Ever Stay in Minnesota?
by dillon77  (2020-07-15 17:11:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Heck, even if this was "normal," she'd be at UConn right now at summer school. Oy.

No. As far as I can tell,
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-07-15 19:43:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

she is being raised by the Fudd family. Periodically, for the last 6 months or so, they have put out a video about anything from running around the neighborhood trying to avoid Mrs. Fudd's horrible tasting immune system medicine, to dyeing their hair. I fear it may either be an abduction or a version of "Steven's Last Night in Town".

I think we can say that the forecast looks bleak
by drmurray  (2020-07-15 20:30:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As in Uconn

It's always been bleak, now it looks confusing.
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-07-16 08:34:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If Coach Ivey is one of those Zoom callers, I wonder what she says when Mr. and Mrs. Fudd ask, "If Azzi comes to Notre Dame, she will arrive with Miles, Citron, Mabrey, Hayes, Gilbert, Prohaska, Peoples, and Campbell. Where is there room for her to play?"

If you are truly #1 player, does roster concern you?
by NDoggie78  (2020-07-16 10:34:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She has played on enough National teams to know these players.
She could also look at it as having a lot of the talent on the team, we will have a chance to win a lot, maybe even championships.
And with that talent, I will be pushed every day in practice - the key to getting better.

It's not the surplus in the back court, it's the dearth in
by PWK2  (2020-07-16 16:47:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

front court that would concern me.

It’s not just the dearth of post players
by drmurray  (2020-07-17 07:27:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It’s also that we don’t have that many

Drum Roll, Please! *
by dillon77  (2020-07-17 07:36:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Do you know something? *
by GriffinGold16  (2020-07-17 13:45:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think he means "rim shot". *
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-07-17 14:18:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yup. I'd Be a Poor Vaudeville Performer!
by dillon77  (2020-07-17 15:52:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm just trying to figure out what IrishRudy and tng are hinting at and drmurray throws in a good one. Got me off target!