Summer Tease!!
by dillon77 (2020-07-16 14:51:56)
Edited on 2020-07-16 14:52:53

In reply to: Could this be a commitment? Perhaps from Fort Wayne?  posted by MPG

We'll see if this becomes a summer breeze, for those that remember Seals and Crofts. Welcome back, TNG; always good to see your posts, particularly the cryptic ones!

Given that we're in the midst of a COVID-dictated summer, I'll bite.

If this is a 2021 prospect, could be talking about Azzi Fudd or Kiki Iriafen, who are the only two prospects I've got left on the '21 board. (If there's another, can't wait)
- Fudd: The proverbial dance ain't over until it's over, but if Paige B. has been camping out in DC most of the summer, I'm not overly optimistic.
If that situation holds true to form, keep your eye on KK Bransford.
- Kiki I.: Intriguing prospect. Not uber tall, but supposedly very athletic and just gets there. Has she ever been to South Bend? Does it matter? Can Niele spin a web?

Class of 2022:
- Ayanna Patterson. This prospect has been to South Bend and I'm sure numerous coaches have been to Fort Wayne. Plus, it would make sense...ND could use an athletic forward who can mix it up at wing and stretch 4.
This would be an early and great get to start 2022.

- Out there pick: K.K. Bransford, guard. Niele hears Amtrak rename the Acela the "Azzi" and sees the writing on the wall. She gives a call to Cincy to KK who says, "Interstates to South Bend are cool" and commits.
Voila. ND continues to be (very good) guard U.