And, the final Mabrey lands in Indiana
by RISteve (2020-07-23 20:02:37)

That would be Ryan, the youngest in the clan. The parents should just move.

This is where Jaden Ivey attended last year

Link, below.

How is he rated?
by txirish74  (2020-07-23 22:49:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Div. 1? Mid-major? High level/elite?

Just curious.

Potential Walk-on?
by NDoggie78  (2020-07-24 08:31:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Assuming his status/ranking doesn't improve maybe this is a consideration.
Of course this assumes that the Mabrey's have the means and Ryan has the grades.
The Mabreys have saved college tuition from 3 daughters and I would say they have a pretty good connection with ND for admittance.

Mid-major thus far, per recent Prister rundown. (link)
by SavageDragon  (2020-07-24 04:23:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wouldn't be surprised if they already had residence there
by GriffinGold16  (2020-07-23 21:40:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

With three children there now, I'd bet money they had a place in South Bend or something.

Also, good for Ryan - La Lumiere is a great high school team.

Perhaps in 2 yrs. Brey can finally sign a La Lumiere player *
by hibernianangst  (2020-07-23 21:25:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post