Kamorea Arnold
by JBC_MO (2020-08-06 06:58:45)
Edited on 2020-08-06 07:01:48

Coach Ivey/Mabrey have offered 2023 point guard Kamorea Arnold a scholarship. She is from Wisconsin. She also received an offer from UCLA as well. She is in ESPN’s Hoopgurlz Terrific 25 (Class of 2023), along with Jada Williams (don’t forget-Niele already offered her last month).

"KK" is another 2023 PG who qualifies as "jet quick", based
by MPG  (2020-08-06 10:34:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

on the one video I have seen. It is interesting to see that early ND offers are now being posted by recruits, which rarely happened in the past. This makes me thinks that under Niele's leadership, ND recruiting will be less "hush-hush." With offers to Arnold and Williams, it is also clear that Niele is ready to pursue several top prospects at one position; in this case #2 and #6 at the PG position for 2023. This is the sign of a fearless recruiter!

Certainly a lot of questions for irishnyer to ask
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-08-06 11:33:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

as Niele Ivy makes her mark on the program immediately.

On recruiting:
• Will the roster now be near or at the limit 15?
• Has the administration changed the way they accept applicants or are these offers without admission's approval?
• Why so many point guards?
• Are recruits being offered, without actually meeting with them in the Covid-19 times?
• Has Niele seen that the McGraw method of stingy offers and 12 player rosters no longer works? This is a huge change from the McGraw era.
• Certainly the sign of a fearless recruiter. Is Niele trying the Jeff Walz "fearless recruiting" approach by making lots of offers and then seeing who sticks around?

On the team:
• Does Niele think the season will be played?
• What is the status of injuries to players?
• Any idea of a schedule?
• What type of season is the ACC exploring?
• Will the season, if there is one, start this semester, i.e. before Thanksgiving, or after Thanksgiving?