Schedule
by JBC_MO (2020-11-19 12:25:50)
Edited on 2020-11-19 12:29:20

Hello all. I am asking if there is a COMPLETE schedule with times and networks on it? Thanks so much!

Wonder what the plans are for Season ticket holders?
by maverick  (2020-11-19 16:04:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I realize they will not allow people in the stands so I am assuming for the 21-22 season your season ticket seats will be carried over from this year. I will be looking for an email from the ticket office, just wondered if anyone has any insight

No, not yet.
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-11-19 12:32:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As soon as it becomes available, you will find it on the NDWBB site. Only the ACC schedule is available at this time. It's pretty complete, but, as you know in the time of Covid, things may change. I'm a little disappointed that more games are not on ACCN.

Wait! What am I saying! I'm hugely disappointed that ACCN, as of now, is only broadcasting 7 of 20 games. (3 others by ESPN, ESPN2, or ESPNU)

My guess is most games will still be on ACCNX, so you should
by Domerduck  (2020-11-19 15:56:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

be able to at least stream most games if you are subscribed to ACCN. All ND soccer matches and most VBall matches were able to be streamed, whether they were broadcast on ACCN/ESPN or not. Some ACC universities didn't broadcast but ND did all of their home matches. I am sure bball will be the same.

Thanks for your calming (and reasonable) words.
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-11-24 15:01:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You were correct. The expanded schedule shows practically all games to be streamed.