KK Bransford
by BRIANANTT (2021-04-11 15:47:08)

I really really hope we get her! I was watching her first two AAU games of this season and she is literally Jackie Young reincarnated, they even have a similar jump shot

My daughter’s team played her last year.
by needamirer  (2021-04-12 10:12:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not AAU, but high school teams. They were ranked #3 in the nation and we were ranked #13. We lost by 8 (not bad for small team from WV). KK carried the team to victory and she was deceptive. She didn’t look that quick, but she kept going around our point guard who is very quick. Sort of like Randy Moss who looked slow as he ran by the fastest db’s in the league.

Soooo, a cross between J.Young & R.Moss? I'm down! *
by Jon  (2021-04-12 12:39:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes, there should be a versatile, athletic guard added each
by MPG  (2021-04-12 10:11:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

year and KK looks like a great option for 2022.

Thx for Relaying Impressions!
by dillon77  (2021-04-11 19:18:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Did you see her on web-cam or in person? If the former, do you have a link?

If in-person, what AAU event was that (out of interest). How was it run?

Based on your input (and the footage I've seen), KK would certainly seem to fit into Niele's "positionless" approach, as Jackie did while she was in South Bend.