Niele Instagram
by wbbfan17 (2021-04-13 21:13:15)

She reposted on her Instagram story an account featuring WNBA players today. The post had a picture of three former ND players: Arike, Sky, and Jewel. She reposted the pictures of Sky and Arike and not jewel. Seems very petty of her to leave off Jewel, who in my opinion is the best player to come through the program.

Do you have a link?
by NDBass  (2021-04-14 13:48:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not an Instagram expert, but I can't find it.

Unfortunately instagram stories delete after 24 hours *
by wbbfan17  (2021-04-14 17:39:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Too bad - one more reason to be upset with Niele is taken
by Murcer68  (2021-04-14 17:48:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

from us. I feel robbed by Instagram. Yes, that's sarcastic. I'm not here to debate anyone - just give my opinion that I find these same recycled posts about Beth and Jewell to be old and tiresome. I guess it's too much to ask that we all move on and get on with our lives. But to each his own.

Wasnt meant to be disrespectful towards niele.
by wbbfan17  (2021-04-14 21:09:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think she is going to do great. Just wish that our relationship with Jewel didn’t end so poorly

why be surprised
by WaxonWaxoff  (2021-04-13 23:09:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

given the way she treated Beth Cunningham. No class. MM also held a grudge for Jewel leaving early. Juvenile.