Thanks for the heads up
by HTownND (2017-11-02 13:03:13)
Edited on 2017-11-02 13:04:26

In reply to: I’m not even a Spurs fan  posted by miamioh_irishfan

I don't have an internal tracker.

And I assure you, other than the Wembley Woes post, which was an instigation, the rest have been in response to Yay Spurs, we are awesome, Harry Kane is the best ever, etc.

Threads I've started since the beginning of August

Wembley Woes - discussing losing a home match to West Ham in the Carabao Cup where they blew a 2-0 lead
Chelsea Smile reference during a broadcast
That was a great Strike - calling out the great goal by DeBruyne to win the City/Chelsea match
Spoiler - from the 9/27 UCL match against Atletico where I said I'm not going to mind trading Costa for Morata.
By Felicia - celebrating Costa moving to Atleti officially
Diego Costa needs a new lawyer - making fun of Costa and his lawyers demands from a position of weakness
wcnitz and other rules folks - Question about a penalty in the Burnley match against Tottenham. To be clear, here was the text "If that hadn't gone in for Burnley, red card and penalty?" No malice or intent, was just curious how others viewed the play
Chelsea and Tottenham at Wembley - if no one expected any comment about beating Spurs in a league match at Wembley, well, OK
Barca spending that Neymar cash - talking about the Coutinho and Dembele rumors

As I said, I'm going to walk away, and everyone can just assume my canned response to the Spurs circle jerking back here, let the weekly posts of their awesomeness continue unabated. I will say, not having the NBC sports Gold Package, I'm watching fewer Chelsea matches and more of the rest of the league, which has been entertaining and interesting.

Replies: