There's defending,
by IrishCavan (2017-12-22 17:28:16)

and then there's Arsenal v. Liverpool. I'm hoping Klopp asks for a new GK and VVD for Christmas.

It's quite remarkable.
by NDBass  (2017-12-23 17:09:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They were playing quite well for 50ish minutes. Then Gomez shut off for 5 seconds, Mignolet Mignoleted (which was even more remarkable as he failed at the one thing he's good at - blocking shots), and Can/Gomez shut off for 5 second. All within 5 minutes. 2-0 up to 3-2 down.

I'm still trying to figure out what Ward has to do to get a shot. He can't be any worse than Mignolet and Karius. Karius has been better this season, but he's largely been untested.

He'll have both.
by NDMike2001  (2017-12-22 17:58:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Karius and Ward.

Along with Matip and Clyne returning (allowing Gomez to play CB more) it will be like brand "new signings"! Hahaha

I expect very little business. Only loans out. Maybe a young academy player.

And VVD for 75 Million - merry Christmas *
by irishlaw2010  (2017-12-27 15:19:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That Xhaka goal
by HTownND  (2017-12-22 17:53:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ouch.