VVD for 75MM...?
by mitquinn (2017-12-27 13:07:24)

Looks like it’s on for ‘Pool.

Goretzka to Bayern in the summer...
by iudomer  (2017-12-31 11:11:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry Klopp.

Vidal out? *
by mitquinn  (2017-12-31 12:52:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Likely...
by iudomer  (2017-12-31 18:31:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Chelsea or Inter?

Will that make up for losing Coutinho? *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-12-29 23:20:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Great signing for Liverpool
by miamioh_irishfan  (2017-12-27 17:37:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not sure if that means they plan on Coutihno cash coming in the summer to offset the huge price tag. But maybe it’ll convince Phil to put off the Barcelona dream for another season. Either way, this certainly gives them a shot in the champions league and FA Cup this spring, with an eye toward challenging City for the next couple seasons.

The top 4 (excluding City) will be a tight finish. *
by skip encarnacion  (2017-12-27 22:20:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's a bit of a joke really.
by NDMike2001  (2017-12-28 11:09:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Two of United, Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal will not play in the UCL (unless Arsenal were to win Europa).

With the drama around Arsenal this January I think they are least likely to stay up. After that it's anyone's guess. VVD is a monumental signing for Liverpool, but I fear that their issues are as much tactical related than personnel. So i'm guessing they'll be one fighting for that 4th spot. Probably with Spuds.

I'd be happy to keep Ozil and get
by Wooderson  (2017-12-29 16:02:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

at least something for Sanchez.