Jonathan Gonzalez choses El Tri
by HTownND (2018-01-08 11:49:28)

The hits just keep coming from not qualifying.

This kind of thing is why I stopped following CFB recruiting
by PaulM  (2018-01-09 14:48:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I cannot believe that we had such a talented player in our fold and completely failed to hold on to him. Abject failure on the part of the USA.

I hate El Tri but I can't blame him *
by Irishlawyer  (2018-01-08 17:15:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've never seen him play.
by skip encarnacion  (2018-01-08 15:01:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Although just about everyone in Mexico seems to think he's the real deal.

Huge loss.

Kick in the nuts *
by wcnitz  (2018-01-08 12:05:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

US Soccer really needs to clean house
by HTownND  (2018-01-08 12:26:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm sure the marketing/branding lead is a great person, and very well qualified, but I think we need to blow the whole leadership up and start anew.

I am not holding my breath *
by wcnitz  (2018-01-08 15:46:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Isn’t that what the upcoming election is supposed to do?
by miamioh_irishfan  (2018-01-08 13:30:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ideally whoever wins the vote will take a look at this whole thing and decide to tear it down. More reason not to support some holdover with the backing of Sunil and his cronies.

That's one way to look at it.
by NDBass  (2018-01-08 14:56:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The other way is that USSF cronies will continue to worry about only themselves.