I’ll look for similar posts from you responding to all the
by Rusty (2018-02-27 11:45:47)

In reply to: Unless the distinction is how most rational people think.  posted by NDMike2001

sub alums on Rocks who use “we.”

I'm sure you will. You seem like that kind of guy.
by NDMike2001  (2018-02-27 11:56:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In case I have not made myself clear, I'll lay it out there for your clearly.

1. My reference to Notre Dame (yes, including the football team) as "we" is well-founded in logic insofar as I have and continue to be a part of Notre Dame as most anyone that has attended the school. Although there are exceptions for those that actually do not feel a part of the school. Nonetheless, my reference to Notre Dame is a rather prevailing though.

2. My acceptance of Notre Dame sub-alums as "we" is one of both tolerance in everyday life and even more so on a Notre Dame fan website.

3. Discussing a completely unrelated entity and doing so on a Notre Dame site as "we" is just weird.

4. The burden of proof is on all Man U fans to rebut the presumption that they are douchey bandwagon fanboys.

So your problem is with the use of "we" on this board
by Rusty  (2018-02-27 12:56:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in reference to a team not affiliated with Notre Dame? It's weird, as you say. Is that right?

I literally just laid it out for you. *
by NDMike2001  (2018-02-27 14:04:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Then I'm sure, because of your great concern over the use
by Rusty  (2018-02-27 14:16:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of the word "we" in relation to non-ND entities on this board, that you'll go back and edit your own post at the link. Or, maybe I need to congratulate you on your national team cap and near-4th place finish.

Or, instead of your shifting, transparent excuses, you could've just admitted early on that you were only being an asshole because the poster is a ManU fan.

I'm not sure you've actually read my posts in this thread.
by NDMike2001  (2018-02-27 14:18:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But apparently you went digging through lots of my old ones.

Also not weird at all. Not. At. All.

Based on your shifting excuses
by Rusty  (2018-02-27 14:41:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you seem unsure about a lot.

The search function is at the top of every NDNation page, available to every poster. You shouldn't be surprised to get called out when you double down on acting like an asshole.