I literally just laid it out for you. *
by NDMike2001 (2018-02-27 14:04:08)

In reply to: So your problem is with the use of "we" on this board  posted by Rusty

This user did not provide content for this post

Then I'm sure, because of your great concern over the use
by Rusty  (2018-02-27 14:16:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of the word "we" in relation to non-ND entities on this board, that you'll go back and edit your own post at the link. Or, maybe I need to congratulate you on your national team cap and near-4th place finish.

Or, instead of your shifting, transparent excuses, you could've just admitted early on that you were only being an asshole because the poster is a ManU fan.

I'm not sure you've actually read my posts in this thread.
by NDMike2001  (2018-02-27 14:18:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But apparently you went digging through lots of my old ones.

Also not weird at all. Not. At. All.

Based on your shifting excuses
by Rusty  (2018-02-27 14:41:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you seem unsure about a lot.

The search function is at the top of every NDNation page, available to every poster. You shouldn't be surprised to get called out when you double down on acting like an asshole.