RIP Arsene...
by iudomer (2018-03-01 15:27:21)

you've always entertained me:

BHA is currently owning them
by wcnitz  (2018-03-04 09:02:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They look aimless, passionless and bereft of leadership. So..the usual.

Kroenke employed Jeff Fisher too...
by iudomer  (2018-03-04 11:40:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So he's comfortable with underperforming coaches.

Fisher was hired after Stan became maj owner
by mitquinn  (2018-03-05 00:27:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Opposite of Wenger.

We’ve heard this before *
by DakotaDomer  (2018-03-02 05:24:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know...
by iudomer  (2018-03-02 09:00:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Arsene will say he's gone through this before and has fought back to get the team right. You will ask when that was...last year? Not quite Arsene.

It's time for him to call it.
by skip encarnacion  (2018-03-01 18:39:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Release a statement saying this will be his last season. It would be nice to see him get the send off he deserves and the one I'm sure most gooners want to give him. Seems like it would be better for everyone as it's now almost a certainty he will be leaving.

right now might be the breaking point
by irishlawyer  (2018-03-02 08:10:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Announce now and do a farewell tour. Hold on for one more year and get a kick in the ass out the door and a chorus of boos.