CL Draw result
by wcnitz (2018-03-16 07:23:53)

Barcelona Roma
Sevilla Bayern
City Liverpool
Juventus Real Madrid

Get aboard the ENGLISH HYPE MACHINE!!!!
by iudomer  (2018-03-16 08:35:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There are no other Quarterfinal matches, just the English derby!!!

I'll take it for Bayern.

Boring *
by NDBass  (2018-03-16 07:43:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That’s probably the best draw for Liverpool. *
by tex29  (2018-03-16 09:13:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Klopp seemed non-chalant about the draw but more
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-03-16 14:36:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

PO'ed about the Everton game time being moved.

You misspelled worst. *
by NDMike2001  (2018-03-16 09:56:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How so?
by NDBass  (2018-03-16 09:56:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd like their chances over Sevilla or Roma more. That being said, I really didn't care who they drew. I just prefer a non-English draw and some favorites playing each other instead of mostly underdogs.

The short travel doors help considering the CL matches are sandwiched around the Merseyside derby.

Roma would have been worse
by Siegfried08  (2018-03-16 11:10:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Roma would have sat back and probably nicked a couple of goals on the counter. City is obviously a better side but Liverpool has a puncher’s chance if they win the first leg.

Sevilla probably would have been the easiest draw (despite the two draws, I thought LFC vastly outplayed them over the 180 minutes in the group stage), but I’m fine with drawing City. Better than Bayern, that’s for sure.

Maybe I exaggerated, but Klopp has Guardiola’s number.
by tex29  (2018-03-16 11:08:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I feel like Liverpool matches up well against City; I certainly did not want City to draw Liverpool.