Football and intl crime drama hits close to home
by mitquinn (2018-03-16 11:47:13)

I could post this in the PBR as well...

Arsenal are set to meet CSKA Moscow in Europa Quarters.

Fun fact: the last time Arsenal played CSKA Moscow in London, the match was attended by Andrei Lugovoi. Who earlier that day, had met Alexander Litvinenko and allegedly slipped polonium in his tea. Traces of polonium were later found at the stadium during the investigation

Just heard that case discussed this week.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-03-16 14:35:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Traces of polonium was found on all sorts of airplanes (between UK and USSR) and all over the place. Many, many people had to be tested.

And yes, we might as well use the old name.

I thought
by HTownND  (2018-03-16 13:38:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was the guy that was his acquaintance that they had on camera flying into London, and then jetting back out.

I have to admit, I haven't followed up on that story in years, but my memory was that it was the "third" unidentified guy.

Will be interesting to see if Aluminum Roman is affected
by mitquinn  (2018-03-16 19:48:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oligarchs in the crosshairs of Parliament.

To be fair, the Brits gladly took their money and enabled the intrusion.

Roman connected to latest one...
by iudomer  (2018-03-17 08:53:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Guy found in apartment strangled to death.