Bayern and injuries...
by iudomer (2018-04-25 15:22:34)

name a more iconic duo?

Atta boy Kimmich!!!

Marcelo saves the half with a goal
by KnightlyRevue  (2018-04-25 15:42:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but he really blew it on the Bayern goal. I love his offense and always have but he gets himself so out of position that it left James an easy lane to find Kimmich. Kaylor also played that shot poorly.

Good game so far. I am happy with 1-1 given Bayern played better and possessed the ball more.

Madrid and getting away without getting booked?
by wcnitz  (2018-04-25 15:36:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Down 2 men and Bayern should have 3 or 4 in the net by now.

Frustrating as hell to watch, and that ref better find his book in the second half.

Have to finish...
by iudomer  (2018-04-25 15:57:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

can't let these guys hang around. Should be 3-1 at least.

Midfield has been poor
by wcnitz  (2018-04-25 16:17:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Finishing has been poor. Lewy has been invisible. Rafinha has made a couple blunders. Crap night all around.

As invisible as Ronaldo
by KnightlyRevue  (2018-04-25 16:30:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Arm ball aside.

Lewy has hit the pitch more than the Cincinnati Reds. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-25 16:25:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He has taken a bit of a beating the last few weeks
by wcnitz  (2018-04-25 16:45:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hasn't looked the same since Sevilla kicked the shit out of him.

Agreed *
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-25 17:13:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Any pace in the club is 69 years old...
by iudomer  (2018-04-25 16:23:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with your two ass old wingers. Same shit last year, will be same shit next year when they extend Robbery.

Wash rinse repeat.

Gnabry and Coman
by wcnitz  (2018-04-25 16:29:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And someone else coming in, I hope. I'm thinking Robbery are going to be relegated to role players next year whether they like it or not.

Good call
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-25 16:17:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No goal.

Just joined.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-25 15:26:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Missed the action so far.

Spoiler
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-25 15:30:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That was pretty.

He is easy to hate
by miamioh_irishfan  (2018-04-25 15:35:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In the same way Rajon Rondo is easy to hate. But you’d take him on your team in a second.

I have no idea why
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-25 15:39:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but I love the guy. And I HATE Rajon, Ribery, A. J. Pierzynski, Yadi Molina, Sean Avery - I hate the guys I'm supposed to hate. But I love Marcelo.