For the love of all that’s good on this earth....
by FtWorthIrish (2018-05-02 23:01:55)

Please Liverpool stop Franco’s team.

Klopp has lost five straight finals.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-05-03 10:44:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He referenced the fact yesterday after the match, so he is well aware of it. May this not be the sixth.

The defense needs to be shored up. A Marine platoon and the 1966 ND defense would be a good starting point.

There will be goals. *
by NDMike2001  (2018-05-03 10:13:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Let the hate flow through you....
by KnightlyRevue  (2018-05-03 08:58:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hala Madrid! Crush the English Wankers and their German Queen.

Be real real son!
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-05-03 11:27:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That means be real royal in Spanish.

Hahaha
by KnightlyRevue  (2018-05-03 12:48:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am very curious about the game. Liverpool has enough materials up front to very easily get behind Madrid's back line but if they play too aggressive I really think Real will get some easy goals.

Can Madrid boss the midfield/possession limiting Liverpool to only counter moves and force them to play a lower defensive line? That is the big question for me. Real will be healthy by match time and is a much deeper club. Still, there is a reason no one has won 3 champions in a row and Madrid has had a horseshoe up their butt the entire elimination round. Will their luck run out? I sure hope not though I realize they are a fun team to hate.