FPL Playoffs!!!
by iudomer (2018-05-04 08:56:18)

Double game week, Dead Leg that's me.

Semi Finals
Fisher Gooners ChicagoWave03 Sirken v Nobilo FC Tim Seymour

NaNaNaNa Giroud Chris Wood v Dead Leg Tim Fiess

Congrats to Nobilo and Santa Monica. Good luck this weekend
by ChicagoWave03  (2018-05-11 16:10:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

one point! Double game week didn't turn into DGW for enough players...

Thanks
by Nobilo  (2018-05-11 19:45:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Pretty surprised I pulled that out. One more De Gea save and I think it’s a tie, and have to believe you would have taken tiebreaker

Given that most teams have nothing to play for on Sunday, will be interesting to see how scoring shapes up.

Just happy to be here!
by SantaMonica  (2018-05-04 20:03:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Been getting killed the last couple of weeks, so we'll see what happens.

Good luck to all!

Good luck!
by ChicagoWave03  (2018-05-04 11:34:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Let's see if i can shake my prior curse of regular season success followed up by falling short in the playoffs.

I think this would be a good game for Jose to rest De Gea *
by Nobilo  (2018-05-09 21:47:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Smalling could really use a week off to make sure he's fresh *
by ChicagoWave03  (2018-05-10 10:37:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jose losing at BHA...
by iudomer  (2018-05-04 18:56:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not helping those with double defenders.