Last day of BuLi...
by iudomer (2018-05-12 15:58:02)

Was damn entertaining. Dortmund/Hoffenheim on Big Fox, Bayern on Fs1, and MultiMatch on FS2. Spent most of it watching MultiMatch.

Leverkusen put up a hell of a last chance for 4th CL spot, but lost on GD.

And Hamburg finally going down, video enclosed.

Hamburg admin needs complete revamp
by spade  (2018-05-14 10:23:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not sure how they have escaped relegation for past 5 years and nothing has changed. Club should have plenty of cash to contend, but something isn't right there.

St. Pauli is probably more fun to watch than Hamburg.

Edit: St. Pauli is DEFINITELY more fun to watch than Hamburg.

They brought in their youth coach at the end, right, and
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-05-14 13:45:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he almost pulls their bacon out of the fire. I wonder if he comes back.

I watched the Schalke match.
by Skip Encarnacion  (2018-05-12 17:19:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Was a little surprised that McKennie looks like a somewhat polished center midfielder. He's tough, good on the ball and can see a pass. Very excited about his potential.

Dortmund held on to snag a top 4 finish. Remarkably, I thought they were incredibly dull to watch this season, even with their talent.

Frankly it was a fairly weak year in the Bundesliga, no? Watching Bayern half ass an attempt to look excited during the trophy ceremony sums it all up for me. The league needs a shot in the arm.