Did we establish spoiler rules for the board for the WC?
by DakotaDomer (2018-06-16 07:15:43)

I think it’s 4am on the west coast as I’m watching and posting about this match.

I think you’re more likely to have a result spoiled
by miamioh_irishfan  (2018-06-16 10:21:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

By an alert from an app on your phone than from a post on this board.

Post away.

I vote open season. Avoid the board of it's important. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-06-16 10:15:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This.
by Wooderson  (2018-06-17 12:41:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was in a spot with no cell service yesterday, which was both frustrating, but enjoyable, as no messages or emails got through.

Agreed
by ndfaninkc  (2018-06-16 12:35:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't come to the board if you don't want spoilers. It is not like it was many years ago when everyone posted in the Backroom. People here are clearing going to be talking about the WC.

Agreed *
by skip encarnacion  (2018-06-16 11:26:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't worry about them. This board is pretty easy to
by 3rdSt  (2018-06-16 09:43:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

avoid if you're waiting to watch a DVR'd match.

Thought spoilers were so 2010
by wiNDycityfan  (2018-06-16 07:19:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As I understood it, if you wouldn’t want to receive spoilers from live sports, you wouldn’t come here in the first place.

I could be wrong, and I’m open to discuss again.

I feel like people should be given at least some DVR time
by DakotaDomer  (2018-06-16 08:19:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But I’m not sure how many rules would need to be followed and how to treat weekday games vs weekend ones, etc

But I would feel bad if we ruined an amazing ending like yesterday for someone who was intending to watch it a few hours later.

everything past 9-10am EST should be live
by spade  (2018-06-16 09:31:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

waking at 7 and 8 isn't that early on weekends for west coast.

I also agree, that if you tune into this board, you already expect scores to be posted in the am