De acuerdo amigo, unfortunately Ha-mez is at Munchen for now
by Irish2003 (2018-07-20 01:00:36)

In reply to: You got it right my friend. As the other RM fan...  posted by KnightlyRevue

I completely forgot to mention that in my first reply as he would be the perfect guy to blend back in the post-Ronaldo - it hurts me typing that - and IMO fits so much better then Eden (I agree with you; love the guy & want to make it work, but it's at best a 2-4 year rental) as another guy who can link the midfield, hit free kicks, and chip in a few dozen goals. As HTown mentioned above, we kinda poached both Courtois from Chelsea & Cyborg from Munchen for free, and while Flo objectively (2 year loan with buy back on *our* end was a deal ND's "leadership" could make) really, really messed up James, I think we'll survive after an ugly transition year in 18-19. My other major elephant in the room is Qatar - Barca tried to swipe Verratti from them and they instead ante'd up a ridiculous amount for Neymar, and given that Kylian is the one player I'd drop money for but he is also at his hometown (albeit second tier vs EPL/La Liga/Serie A) club and has owners who make Flo look like a vagrant, I think we may have to wait a little. With that said, I'll take the 2 best CM's in the world, Bale, 2 of the best 5 GK's, Isco, the most fun wingback (R. Carlos had a cannonn of a shot but Marcelo is much craftier) ever, and a bunch of young talent against the world. HMyNM.