More like VVD and Alisson.
by NDMike2001 (2018-07-20 11:12:49)

In reply to: Liverpool turned Coutinho into Keita, Fabinho, Shaqiri and  posted by irishcane

Selling Phil let them "overpay" for their positions of need.

Keita, Ox, Fabinho and Shaquiri were all good buys from TV and ucl money. Oh, and that Salah guy. I'd say they are investing wisely. Keita will be a steal too.

Would love to see them go back for Fekir
by miamioh_irishfan  (2018-07-20 12:47:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To close out the summer.

Better give it a real go at winning the league though.

Still too much baggage.
by NDMike2001  (2018-07-20 13:20:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They have wages they need to clear and would want to bring in some transfer fees to offset and keep their net spend close to zero.

Ings, Origi/Sturridge, Mignolet and Marko. They could possibly sell Gini to do it, but he's a nice squad player.

Are you going to the ICC up in Ann Arbor?
by miamioh_irishfan  (2018-07-20 13:29:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought about going but won’t go back to that hell hole for any reason at all, so I’m catching them at MetLife next week instead.

I dont have tix...yet.
by NDMike2001  (2018-07-20 13:32:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We'll see. I doubt it. The first time I see them will be at Anfield. I hope.